Jeans: American Eagle, Cardigan: Target, Belt: Target, Earrings: American Eagle, Shirt: DownEast, Shoes: Forever Young
Alyssa took me out to take pictures for fun then we decided (and by we I mean she decided for me) that this blog is going to become a place of fashion and cute things. I don't know where she gets these ideas considering I hardly blog and I don't have cute clothes...but she disagrees and says that she will take pictures of me everyday if I will make a fashion blog.
So, here we are, I think it is going to be fun and random but I know Alyssa will make me look good.
On a side note, went to the doctor today because I have been feeling so sick lately for no reason. Hoping that I will get an answer to the problem soon and that I will start to finally feel better!




No comments:
Post a Comment