Monday, November 9, 2009

COLLEGE ALREADY?!

College is already around the corner and I am getting kind of nervous! At the same time i'm so excited! I really don't feel old enough for this.(well now that I think about it I am young for my grade!) Applying is chaotic, (trying to sound amazing on your applications so they will pick you from the crowd) but has been flowing pretty nicely. I have already been accepted to Utah State which is very happy news! I am almost done applying for BYU-I and most likely BYU Provo as well. It will be so exciting to get those essays out of the way! As of right now i'm leaning more towards going to BYU-I, but USU would be so great to! Anywho college has definitely been taking over my mind lately and I can't believe it's already coming close for me to not be in high school anymore. So weird yet so relieving!! I can't wait for college life! It will be so sweet.

No comments: